At Martinez Lawyers, our aim is to provide you with quality, efficient and effective conveyancing services. We are a dedicated conveyancing practice and aim to keep each client fully informed throughout the whole process.
In the current competitive real estate market, it is important to ensure you are aware of your rights prior to signing your contract. Recent litigation makes it more important than ever to ensure that a solicitor drafts clauses for your contract. Every party to a transaction has different needs and we aim to ensure that your needs are reflected in the contract so as to adequately protect your interests. As part of our commitment to ensuring your conveyance proceeds as hassle-free as possible, we encourage you to submit your contract for review prior to signing.
We specialise in all kinds of property transactions whether you are buying or selling a home, unit, vacant block, strata title, commercial real estate or rural property, and including:
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Auction contracts and off-the-plan purchases
- Subdivisions and developments
- Cost appraisal including stamp duty, and disbursements such as search and registration fees
- Advice on property tenancies including joint tenants and tenants in common
- Advice regarding standard and special conditions
- Advice and representation for mortgages and leases
- Commercial property including leases
- Retirement village purchases, leases and service contracts
- Liaison with financial institutions for deposit bonds, loans, mortgages and discharges of mortgages
- Execution of contracts and settlement
- Advice for first home and home buyers
- Preparing and registering Powers of Attorney
- Advice in regard to easements and covenants on title searches
We strongly encourage you to submit your draft contract to us prior to execution so that you are fully informed of your rights and obligations.
Contact us for more information or to arrange a consultation.